Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Number 11



Here it is number 11. This was fun to make and I think I can see some changes that could be done so that it did not need to be done in two seperate rounds. I did have a time with it as I almost closed a ring in the wrong place. Thank goodness I checked before I pulled it all the way closed and I was able to open it up to rip out. I hate opening rings, it is so time consuming. I try to be very careful and check before I close them to be sure they are where they need to be. Still this is a pretty little snowflake.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It's very lovely! You did a great job! How can you do it in one round w/ 2 colors? I can see the split rings w/ one color to climb out of the first round, but in 2 colors you would have a ring w/ 2 colors I guess. What do you think?

Angela said...

I wasn't thinking about two colors. The origianl pattern is just one. Maybe would just have to use some HDT intead to get a better effect.

Vinnie said...

This is lovely! Red and white are my fav colors.
Imake a lot of mistakes when I tat and I too hate opening bad rings.

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

I agree, this IS a pretty little snowflake!