Monday, December 1, 2008

Snowflake Two





Here is another snowflake. This one is from DMC Festive Tatting. I adjusted the pattern when I make this. You were insstructed to cut and tie the thread after every round. Instead I left a long tail and used a split ring to clumb out to the next round. I think it worked out very well and I was happy to not have to finish off all those ends. However, I think I needed to sung up the center rings so it doesn't look so gappy. Now it is going to the window for Christmas.


Our snow came down overnight about 3 1/2 inches. I am glad I did not have to go anywhere today and can just enjoy the scenery outside my window.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

pretty!

Angela said...

Thanks Tatting Chic for taking the time to view and comment on my attempts. It means a lot to get some feedback.