Friday, January 14, 2011

Yes, I have a project!

I have not given up on my tatting at all.  Just to     keep you up to date, I have decided to join the fun with Jane and her new TIAS.  Here is my first installment.
You can follow along on her Blog Tatting and not a lot else.  It has been a while since I have played one of her games and I am excited to see what she has created for us.  I have no idea what it might bee and may even have my picture upside down.  Only time will tell as we tat this project.

I am still making mittens and have finish four pair for the challenge.  Plus the four pair I made before the end on 2011.  I sent this pair to my sister in Nebraska.  She fell in love with them.

These were fun to make and a welcome change from plain classic mittens.  I have a few in the challenge qqueue that are going to be very challenging this year some are color work and use very small needles.  I am hoping to make a pair of trigger gloves for my son-in-law in Alaska as he is a hunter.  I have never made gloves before so that will be a fun project.  Just hope they are warm enough to wear when hunting in Alaska.

I am currently working on a crochet project, a toy.  It is a bumble bee and I have had the pattern for a while just have not been inclined to crochet.  And oh, yes, I have lots of sewing projects to do.  Always something to work on and no time to be bored!

No comments: