I decided to take a break from baby booties. I have three pair done and am working on the fourth paid with two more to go. I added another pair by request. So I have done two lime green pair and a pair made from Lizbeth color Jewels. I have another green pair to do and then I am doing mocha and cream for my new baby.
Not a traditional color for a seahorse, but who said tradition was all you could do. This one was done with Lizbeth Color 123 Grape med., plum lite, plum dark and lighter shades between colors. It was actually the second one I did the first didn't turn out at all. I thought I followed the directions exactly but my seahorse looked very sick. So this time I follow the diagram and it did turn out better. The pattern is one of Debbie Arnold's. I might do this one again. It was fun and a nice break from baby booties. I am going to count this as 19 in the 25 Motif Challenge. I might get them all end before the end of the year.
Now it is back to listening to the pressure cooker as bean soup is cooking for this winter. I discovered a pressure cooker is great for dividing up meals and canning them. Making single servings is difficult and this way I can have some later without all the fuss. Besides who can make bean soup for just one person!