Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Presents


Christmas giving is over for this year, at least in my family that is.  We met at my sister's and I gave out all of my gifts for my family.  sorry to say this year I had no tatting gifts only crocheted Christmas Ball gowns which were a hit.  all of my new snowflakes are still hanging in my window.  I add to them from time to time, especially when I a new one online that I like.  Last year I gave away most of my tatted snowflakes so I will have to work on some new ones.  Plus I would like to do some Ball Gowns that are tatted.  Haven't see any of those online yet, but I am sure a designer will create one sooner or later.

My grandson and his girlfriend are up for a few days.  It has been a long time since I have seen my family for our Christmas party.  So this was especially nice for me.  Generally it is all my nieces and nephews that are with us for Christmas.  I am hoping he can come every year now as I expect he will continue to live in this state.  He will be the only one of my grandchildren in the same state as I am.  So I am glad to have at least one of them close by.  The others are in North Carolina and Alaska.

I have been sewing, knitting and crocheting a lot this fall.  I think I made over a dozen of the Christmas ball Gowns.  I may have one left when all is said and done.  I have maybe four more balls to cover, after Christmas I am going to look for some more balls on sale.  I will need some to cover if I every get some tatted covers made.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a cute play on words. I love your little Christmas ball gowns!